AmigaActive (1730/2143)

From:Simon Mason
Date:27 May 2000 at 01:45:29
Subject:Re: E-MAIL PROBLEM

Hello andrew

On 04-Apr-98,andrew yapped about: [amigactive] E-MAIL PROBLEM

> Hello to every body who is a amiga user

Hi!!

> I have a very big problem i sent about 30 e.mails and i havent even got
one
> what can i do from there. It takes time to make letters and wasteing my
> time i am reciveng it and some people are getting it. Ive been sending
> about ten e.mails to amiga to buy things such as Exodus the last war its
> game and its on cd but im not getting any luck. Please is there any one
out
> there who could help me thats all i can say for now.

Well, we need a little bit more info, mate.
What e-mail client are you using, or are you using a browser?
Most of the problems stem from their configoration, so get back to us and we
will sort it out!

Cheers,
Simon

Copulation: Sex between two consenting police officers

********* ICQ 71795677 *********